Thursday, January 9, 2014

DAY IV

ENTREPRENUERSHIP
 
   One of the concepts that I have learn today was about REPUTATION, and how it means everything. I agree with this but I also have to add IMAGE is everything, like the image of the business, the presentation of the business. The basics on a business aspect  on paper would be, to have the right name of the business, and mission statement. Aesthetically would be the facility, on conducting the business, and of course the owner is responsible for the reputation of the business. This can include: ETHICS on conducting/managing the business.
 Today I had a weird moment, because I have been having trouble on managing projects or groups. Well being a leader is all new to me, and I keep loosing my identity in how to manage projects.  What I mean is in how to delegate jobs with in the organization or group. Well today before class was over I had written a an email and I delegated the jobs to my group, and so far....it was ok.. because no one had the initiative to delegate jobs or guide the EE project. I guess I will see how it goes later one. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment